Linds he is precious! I can't wait to come see him in person!
Oh my freakin cuteness!! He is darling! He looks so much like Jack! I hope the delivery went well and that you are recovering ok- I'm excited to hear all the details and see more pictures- congrats to you guys!Love, Mels
You guys make cute little ones! We're so happy for you! Now go eat some chocolate or something, Lindsey!! ;)
We're so excited that Matthew is here!! We just love him to pieces already. He is such a handsome little man. Love you!
Congratulations Lindsey!! He is such a handsome little guy. We love the name! :) Hope you are feeling good!
What a doll. He makes me like babies! I hope you're feeling OK. Please call me if you need anything!
He's a cutie. I also think he looks a lot like Jack. We're so happy he's here. :)
Congrats you guys!! He sure is precious!!
We just love him! We are grateful for pictures! Love to you all and our little Jackson.
OH MY GOODNESS!! What a lil sweetheart. He is to die for. SO DANG CUTE! CONGRATS. GOOD JOB :]
What a cute little guy. congrats you guys!
I adore him! I want to see him :(
Yeah for Matthew Milo! We're so happy for you!!!
Congrats guys. He is adorable! I hope all is going well.
Post a Comment
14 comments:
Linds he is precious! I can't wait to come see him in person!
Oh my freakin cuteness!! He is darling! He looks so much like Jack! I hope the delivery went well and that you are recovering ok- I'm excited to hear all the details and see more pictures- congrats to you guys!
Love, Mels
You guys make cute little ones! We're so happy for you! Now go eat some chocolate or something, Lindsey!! ;)
We're so excited that Matthew is here!! We just love him to pieces already. He is such a handsome little man. Love you!
Congratulations Lindsey!! He is such a handsome little guy. We love the name! :) Hope you are feeling good!
What a doll. He makes me like babies! I hope you're feeling OK. Please call me if you need anything!
He's a cutie. I also think he looks a lot like Jack. We're so happy he's here. :)
Congrats you guys!! He sure is precious!!
We just love him! We are grateful for pictures! Love to you all and our little Jackson.
OH MY GOODNESS!! What a lil sweetheart. He is to die for. SO DANG CUTE! CONGRATS. GOOD JOB :]
What a cute little guy. congrats you guys!
I adore him! I want to see him :(
Yeah for Matthew Milo! We're so happy for you!!!
Congrats guys. He is adorable! I hope all is going well.
Post a Comment