Sep 3, 2009

Last post before life is crazy....

Well, because I am such a slacker on blogging (for all 3 people that read this blog), this will probably be my last post before my little boy is born. That's right. I know I just posted that it was a boy, but time has flown by. I do however want to say a little something about my Jack. He is my best little friend and is such a good child. Due to complications with this pregnancy, he is dropped off at my mom's house at least 2-3 times a week while I go to the hospital for tests. He doesn't cry and LOVES it when I come back. He is very sensitive to all my tears and gives the best hugs in the world. He is also a comedian, which helps. Anyway, I just want to thank all those who have been such a big help to me the last few months. It's almost over!!!

5 comments:

Jobi Niu said...

Awww, what a lil sweetheart! I'm so sorry that you've had complications. You're almost done girl.. hang in there!

Zach and Shanna said...

Hey Lins, I've been thinking so much about you lately! I need to get on the stick and just call you. I'm excited for your baby, I know this has been a very trying time. Love you!!

melissa said...

just call me any time! i help as much as i can

Amanda B. said...

We cannot wait for your little trouble-maker to get here!!! We are sooooo excited!!

I'm so glad you have Jackson to help cheer you up. :) I remember feeling that way about Leah when I was sick and pregnant with Halle. It was so helpful to have a little ray of sunshine in my life.

Hang in there. I know it has been so stressful, but you are doing great!! And you are right- it is ALMOST OVER!!! Love you!

sneddon said...

We think about you every day and can't wait to see pictures of our newest cousin and nephew. It is almost here and you have done a great job!! Love you.