This guy turned 2! He is crazy, but we sure love him. He talks like crazy and says the funniest things I have ever heard. He calls my Dad "Grandpa Ron Ron Marshmallow" because he thinks its funny.
As always, lots of crafting going on... My SIL wanted bookends for her birthday (she teaches preschool). So I found some cute ones on Pottery Barn Kids and made my own version.
This is my fall wreath....made from things that I already had in my house. I like it.
This guy was just chillin' in my neighbors back yard. Yup, that's how it goes when you live by the mountains.
We picked, pruned and bottled pears. My mom says they are way yummy. And yes my two year old climbed to the top of this ladder with his Dad.....because he is crazy.
3 comments:
They are getting so big and cute!!!
Love the pics!
Fun update! Matthew looks so cute in the BYU shirt. Happy Birthday to him! I still can't believe that deer in your neighbors yard. And I'm totally impressed by all your crafts/canning. Wow!
Post a Comment