Nov 18, 2009

Silly




This is my silly child. Our day consists of me saying, "Jack, get out of his face." or " Jack, if you kiss him one more time, you are going to time out." Repeat 2-5 min. later.

9 comments:

Kristen said...

We call it "tough love" in our house. I think that's why Chris (#2) started walking at 8 months--so he could get away from Jonny's "tough love." It's so great that Jack loves Matthew so much!

Brinkerhoff's said...

Lindsey... I'm glad things are going good! I bet Jack and Matthew will grow up to be best friends!!

Denise and Brandon said...

That's sounds just like the conversations I have with my little girl....all....day....long.

Spencer and Anna said...

Funny. At least it's not, "Jack, stop poking him in the eye" or "Jack, stop biting his toes." :)

Megs said...

What a silly little kid. He just loves his brother so much! You look fabulous, and I'm glad things are going well for you guys.

Jobi Niu said...

Lindsey, you look Great! How cute are your boys?? I'm scared what my boys are gonna do to my baby too..

Leslie said...

Yea, I'm pretty sure I heard that a few times today :)

Zach and Shanna said...

Awww, so sweet. Gotta love it! We miss you guys! We're coming up for a few days at Christmastime, we need to get together!!!

sneddon said...

I love that little Matthew! Of course, Jackson is a favorite at our house too! You all look great!