Hello Everyone,
My sister and I are doing a boutique this Saturday Nov. 22 at her house from 1-6pm. There will be Christmas decorations, cards, ornaments and awesome Christmas gifts at great prices!! I will try to have a website up soon so if you can't make it but would like to order something, you can! Please leave a comment if you are interested in coming and I will give you the address!
4 comments:
I'm glad it worked out for you to do this! I wish I lived closer. Could you reserve a "Believe" sign for me? I want to hang it above my stairs (going to the family room)? I would love if you would post some pictures of your creations!
I would love to come. If only it was closer. If only you were having it at my house. I would LOVE to see what you have made. Please post pictures.
I would like to come, but this Saturday won't work for me. Rats! Maybe I could come over another time?
Lindsey,
I would love to see all that you guys have made. I am looking for some Christmas gifts. please post some pictures. Wish I lived closer so I could just come!
Kristi (Blake) Hiatt
Post a Comment