Oct 10, 2008

Spaz in a hat!

Jack has been obsessed with wearing a hat. The other morning he came in with this hat and had to wear it while he ate breakfast.

5 comments:

sneddon said...

You can sing..."Whats that? a hat? a crazy funky junky hat...overslept..something about Kiera Knightly...we've been there, we've done that..we see through your funky hat"
He looks cute as always! We have missed him. Thank you for posting a picture!

Lon and Brooke said...

OH JACK JACK.... YOU ARE A LITTLE GOOF BALL! WELL WE LOVE YOU WETHER YOU ARE WEARING THE HAT OR NOT! COME AND PLAY WITH RUBY WHENEVER! LOVE YOU!

Dave and Holly said...

Nate- It's good to get back in touch after so long. I stumbled onto your site, and it appears you have a little one and a new home. I'm happy for your family. I miss our golfing days. Can I post you as a friend on our blog? Cute kid, that's a keith for ya. Dave Yorgason

Sherwoods said...

Hey, sorry I never rescheduled our play date! If you checked out our blog lately, you have seen that we have been quite busy quite unexpectedly! We will be here through the end of November and I definitely want to see you. Once Tyson is a little bit older and we are out and about again, I'll give you a call!

Spencer and Anna said...

Cute! Love the hat. Hey, I'm sorry that we weren't able to babysit for you guys the other day! Spencer told me you had called. I was bummed. I'm always happy for Grace and Jackson to spend quality time together. ;0) And don't worry, your position as "favorite babysitter" has not been filled. Grace misses you. We'll have to come see you sometime soon. I'm glad we can be blogging friends now.