I have been trying to debate whether or not to start a little business to do craft boutiques. How many of you would have a party at your house or would come to a party if invited? I can't decide if I should do this or not. Let me know what you think.
7 comments:
I wish I lived closer, because I would totally do it! Would you just plan events, or actually sell things at them? Email me, cause I would love to hear more about it!
Oh you're so cute and crafty! You'd be awesome!! If I lived closer, I would love it.
Oh, and we're still trying to be patient on those pictures of your home ... Although we are coming up in a few weeks and we'd love to just see it in person!
linds go for it! Im in...
with your creative talent.... definitely. Would you come out here? hee hee. um, just kidding, I would not expect that. Seriously, yes, I think you should put your talents to use and get paid for it!
Yes, I would come! But, you would have to have one in the summer time. I too, am patiently waiting for your house pictures. Of course, I keep promising to post more of mine and I have not. Still, I would love to see your new home.
Would you come to Texas and do a show for me?!!!
Post a Comment