May 15, 2008

Love 'em and Hate 'em

Hospitals!!!!  What would we do with out them, but do you know anyone who likes to be in one? I post this because we have had our fair share of hospital visits lately. Darling little Ruby entered the world last week after a long, hard labor (her mom, Brooke, did great!)
We also have been to visit our good friend Scott Troxel, who just had bypass surgery and is very lucky to still be here! His wife is also due with their second child any day and has been quite courageous through this whole ordeal.

And finally, I will be having surgery (no worries, quite a minor one) on Monday and will only have to stay in same-day surgery, but still in the hospital, with the smell and the anesthetic.
So, I'm very grateful for hospitals and modern medicine, without which the above three people and myself and son would not be alive.

2 comments:

Amanda B. said...

I'm with you on loving/hating hospitals.

Ruby is a cute baby! Congrats to Loni & Brooke!

Good luck tomorrow! I hope all goes well!

Grandmakicki said...

I hope everything is fine with you. I agree with you about HOSPITALS they do smell. and not a fun place to be but we do get better with all of that help.