May 7, 2013

Throwing it out there.

This is my newest little dude.  He is actually 4 months old now and looks nothing like this anymore.  He is such a sweet boy.  We can't get enough of him.  After he was born, life seemed chaotic for a while and now it just seems crazy.  3 kids is a handful.  I LOVE them, don't get me wrong, BUT I feel like I am floating above me watching my chaotic life stay chaotic and get more and more unorganized.  My husband just GRADUATED from UVU and is looking for a job.  I am so proud of him!  It is also super stressful to live with three kids in a tiny apartment.  Especially when one of your kids is Matthew.  Love him and have reached a new level of crazy/exhausted/disappointed, etc.  Exercise is crucial right now.  It is absolutely necessary even if it means that the boys watch a movie every morning....NECESSARY.  Ideas for entertaining extremely energetic boys are welcome:)

2 comments:

Amanda B. said...

1. Yay, you blogged!
2. Yay for new babies and husbands graduating!
3. Great job exercising! You are looking awesome!
4. Summer will be here soon and I bet J will be a big help with M plus they can play outside lots. Hang in there!!

Spencer and Anna said...

Wish I had suggestions for you! I can barely handle my two kids, let
alone three. Ha! Good luck! And congrats to Nate! That's so exciting! Sending peaceful thoughts your way... :) Miss you guys!