Actually that's not all. You have been such a blessing in my life this past year and I will be forever grateful for the time I got to spend with you. You are such an amazing and talented woman and no matter where you end up, they will be lucky to have you. You have been such a great example to me in so many ways and I am going to miss you more than you will know. Thank you for letting me in to your life and for your friendship-it has truly touched my life.
4 comments:
We'll miss you. That's all!
Actually that's not all. You have been such a blessing in my life this past year and I will be forever grateful for the time I got to spend with you. You are such an amazing and talented woman and no matter where you end up, they will be lucky to have you. You have been such a great example to me in so many ways and I am going to miss you more than you will know. Thank you for letting me in to your life and for your friendship-it has truly touched my life.
hahahahahahahahahahahaha ahhh I love you.
Where to? Thanks for your comments...it means a lot. Love you!
Post a Comment