Apr 7, 2009

October Brings...........

A new little baby that will be joining our family!!! We are so excited and can't wait for Jack to be a big brother!

13 comments:

Megs said...

Congratulations! That is so exciting.

mer and mel said...

What?!! That is crazy! Congrats you guys!!

Denise and Brandon said...

Congratulations! Hope your pregnancies are better than mine:)

Amanda B. said...

Happy news! We are so excited to be getting a new niece or nephew. Love ya!

Becca said...

We're so excited for you guys!

west's said...

Congrats!! That's exciting! What a good time of year to have a baby.

Leslie said...

yay! we're excited for you!

Kelly Fam said...

Is this seriously the first official announcement. When I read that, I thought, Of course that's exciting, but old news. I guess that's what you get when you find out super early. Of course I wouldn't have it any other way. We are so excited for you too!!

sneddon said...

We are so happy for you and can't wait to meet another neice or nephew. Jackson is going to be such a fun brother.

Scotty and Michelle said...

Congrats guys! we are so excited for you!

Sherwoods said...

AHH, how fun! I am so excited for you guys!!!

Matt and Amie said...

Congratulations!! How exciting. Hope you are feeling well!

Lorina said...

Hey congrats! I am due in October too! haha..