Nate started doing improv comedy again. He is with the group "Stitches". They have a show THIS Thursday at 8:oopm at Wiseguys Comedy in Orem. If you need a good laugh, be there!!
that is so great that he's doing it again- I bet he's lovin it! Miss ya- we need to come visit again....but not until after my sister's wedding is over!!
5 comments:
that is so great that he's doing it again- I bet he's lovin it! Miss ya- we need to come visit again....but not until after my sister's wedding is over!!
Sounds like fun! Good luck to Nate.
oh man!! We would come for sure if we were out there. What about next week (or weekend?)
Wish we were closer. Good luck! Maybe you can post a short clip of the show?
We have got to come! When is the next one so we can find a sitter for ruby? I love nates humor.... and we are in some need for humor!
Post a Comment