Dec 29, 2008

Merry Christmas

This year at our family's production of the Nativity, Jack was the Inn Keeper. He walked out and said, "no, ROOM!" I have to say, it was so cute!(and no he did not have that hat on the whole time)


I hope everyone had a Merry Christmas. It's always fun to get together as a family and visit and have fun together. This year, Nate and I decided to that our gifts to each other had to be homemade from stuff that was already in our house. I have to say, that it was wonderful. The thoughtfulness that went into our gifts far surpassed anything that could have been bought at a store. I'm grateful for our Savior and this time of year to reflect on the gifts that we've been given that are truly important.

2 comments:

sneddon said...

We love our Jackson! What a perfect Inn keeper.

Valley View Ward Relief Society said...

This is Shanna...Oh I miss you guys! I can't believe how big that Inn Keeper is getting!