Jul 30, 2008

Summer!!










































As you can tell, updating my blog this summer hasn't really been a high priority.  We have been busy remodeling my parent's bathroom and looking for a new home.  We have had lots of family come to visit and have loved spending time with them.  Nate's little sister got engaged and is getting married in November!  We are so excited for her and her fiance!  Jackson is also walking!!!! He is as goofy as ever and keeps us on our toes.  Here are a few pictures of our summer.

2 comments:

Amanda B. said...

What? No before and after pictures of the bathroom remodel??!!! I can't wait to see.

Hurray for updating your blog! I love the picture of the 3 of you! And Jackson is so cute walking. It's amazing how quick he is!

Jobi Niu said...

Lindsey! Jack is so cute! I love the picture of him sitting on Daddy's lap.. so tender! How ya doin??