Apr 18, 2008
Moving Again! Back to School!
Yes, we are moving again..... If you aren't familiar, this is our fifth time moving. It still isn't permanent. We are moving in to my parents house while they are in Dutch John for the summer. We'll probably end up being there for a while though. Who knows, maybe something great will come up. I am not excited to move. In fact, I hate moving. However, this is a great opportunity to save up some money in hopes that the right home will present itself sooner than later. Nate is also going back to school. He has taken off the last year, but is returning. He starts summer simester at UVU on May 5. He is still working full time and will go to school mostly in the evening. Hopefully I will get caught up on a lot of scrapbooking or my mom's house is going to be very clean and a lot of projects will get done!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
9 comments:
we are excited to have you closer to us yea!
You can't move yet!!! We never had our Bean Museum/BYU Creamery playdate!!!!!
We're happy to help you move if you need it. :)
My mom just told me that you were moving last night. That is nice to be back in American Fork. Well I just started a blog and really don't know how to do it but it is lindsaybunker.blogspot.com so yea maybe you can help me out. talk to you soon.
I hear ya! I hate moving too! Especially when you have children! Hopefully it isnt too bad for you though! By the way, Jack is SO adorable!!
Oh Linds! Life can be crazy sometimes. When are you guys moving? I still think you should move to Cedar... :)
Haha.. I have married almost 3 years and we have moved 4 times! I hate moving too. We are hoping the be at our current place for quite a while no more moving.
I hope all goes well.
Oh, I did watch Tevin.. he wasn't the funnest, I have to say but he is really cute so I guess it worked out. Just curious, why was Jack in the NICU? Was he early or just had a hard time? If you look at my blog a few posts down you can see a picture of Josh's boy. Its entitled WW the Culprit.
Lindsey!! Holy cow, I haven't talked to you FOREVER!! It's Kenzie (Jones)!! I saw your blog through Jess'. I hope that you're doing good, your little boy is adorable!! I'm going to add you to my link list, I hope that is okay!! Keep in touch!!
I cannot believe how cute Jack is! he looks like a mini Nate. ( I hope that doesn't make you mad...mer hates it when people say our kids look like me!) That stinks about moving again- it's such a hassle, especially with kids. Good luck and it's great to hear from you!
-Mels
Moving is NO fun!! In the almost five years we've been married, we've moved six times. So i feel for ya. I think we will be more permanent now. And husbands in school with kids is no fun either. I hate it, I feel like you never get to spend time together except on the weekends. Where are you guys right now? When I come up next, it would be really fun to get together & have a little play date.
Post a Comment