Have you ever cleaned and cleaned and cleaned and you still feel like your house is just DIRTY!!!!! I feel like this all the time. (but that's part of living in a basement apartment.) So as I have been to Home Show after Home Show after Home Show, I've decided that I really want my own house. However, that won't be happening soon, so I have looked and looked and decided what would help my need to have things clean. I have decided that I REALLY want a Dyson Vacuum. They are wonderful and sometimes I day dream about having one. It's my dream (other than having the house to use the Dyson in). So as odd as this post is, I feel the need to tell you all that I am greatful for the creator of the Dyson vacuum and hopefully I will have one someday! I love them!!!!

4 comments:
Lindsey - I want a Dyson vacuum too! I've wanted one since I saw them come out! I also asked a friend for a dustbuster for my birthday one year so I don't think that wanting a vacuum is weird. I wish I could get one right now, but our apt is all hardwood floors so it would kind of defeat the purpose! I hear you about always cleaning and living in the basement, we always have dust and dog hair everywhere!
Cute new blog design! I know a couple people who have the Dyson Slim, and they absolutely LOVE IT! I would love a Dyson too. I think they are one of the best.
I would also love a dyson! I've heard they are great. What I REALLY want, however, is a steamer like mom's!!! See- I too dream of cleaning tools!
I love my Dyson ... mostly because Zach loves it so much, he's always vacuuming. Score!
Post a Comment