

Nate and I just celebrated our 5 year Wedding Anniversary. We actually went to Teppanyaki on our anniversary. But the next night we had Pizza Hut and Chocolate Zingers. I know that you are wondering what these things have to do with anything, but I will tell you. On our wedding night, after the ceremony, pictures, and reception, Nate and I retired to our Honeymoon Suite and realized that we had not eaten all day and were STARVING!! It was after 10:30pm and most restaurants were closed. So we ordered Pizza Hut and picked up some Zingers! (we only got the few traditional bites of Wedding Cake.) It is a fun memory and whenever we have these two things we think of how starving we were on our wedding night. Silly, I know, but sentimental.
We have had such a wonderful life together thus far. I am the luckiest girl in the world because I have the best husband anyone could ask for. Not to mention that he is a wonderful father, cookie maker, and back massager! I love him!!!!!
4 comments:
Congrats!
Congrats!!! We love Nate are so glad you married him. :) Cute story about the pizza and zingers.
Congrats...Nate We went into visit you at work. We missed you by a few months. Hope things are going well.
I can't belive it has been 5 years already. We love you guys.
Post a Comment