My sister-in-law "tagged" us. Which means that I'm supposed to write 7 facts about us.
1. We love to spend time as a family! Our favorite thing to do together is go for walks.
2. Nate used to run a comedy troupe with his friend Zach Coder, called 23 Skidoo. They were extremely funny, but everyone moved away.
3. I love to scrapbook and make cards and crafts.
4. We love being parents, even in the middle of the night!
5. Jack can now roll over!
6. We love Grandma Joan's fudge.
7. We want to buy a house.
5 comments:
We love grandma Joan's fudge too!! Come buy a house by us!!
Good to see that you guys have a blog. I put a link to yours on ours, so keep it up to date. Thanks for the congrats. We're pretty excited. We went and listened to the hear beat yesterday and it sounds like a girl to me. Maybe twins, but nobody else seems to think so.
Hey Nate and Lindsey! I found your blog on Scott's site. Anyway, your family looks great, little Jack is a doll! Congratulations!
We have a blog too at http://taberandbecca.blogspot.com/ I'll put a link to yours so we can see what ya'll are up too!
Hey Linds! Keri sent me her blog and I saw Amanda's which had yours on it. Congrates on Jack!! You look super happy!!
Hope to keep in touch!
www.wendels1234.blogspot.com
Elizabeth
Hey, I am so glad that you emailed me with your blog. You'll have to visit ours sometime. Jackson is so fun. I am so glad that you guys finally had a baby. Children are such a joy and the greatest blessing (and sometimes trial) you can possibly have. I had a lot of fun looking at your blog and completely understand the comment about it being so hard to leave your baby at the hospital! I will email you later this week and catch up more!
Post a Comment